Thread: Any GTA Deals?

Default Any GTA Deals?

Hey everyone. I just got some money and wanna buy the GTA Double Pack. I was wondering since there hasnt been any deals of the week for a while if any of you know of any deals on GTA? Thanks.

i dont think there are any, but i just thought of a really cool one (which i wish they would do). it'd be awesome if you could bring in gta3 and gta:vc and trade both of them in for the double pack. like since i have both of them on the ps2, id want to trade them in and get the double pack for the xbox for free. thatd be really cool

Now that makes scense. Trading in your old PS2 GTA3 and VC for the new Xbox version. But alas, every one wants something in return.
    "My friend, you would not tell with such high zest - To Children ardent for some desperate glory, The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori." -Wilfred Owens (1893-1918)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!...... stop with the gta threads why dont just post in one of the 70 something gta threads already made

The only price I can find that are cheapest price I can find is from DVDEmpire.com for $47.49

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Sad

Seems like XBA has been having a "Post the fact you bought the Double Pack" thread deal. Sheesh! You'd think the game was crack!

Getting my copy Wednesday. :o

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Thread Information