Thread: Force Feedback Steering Wheel?

Default Force Feedback Steering Wheel?

Does anybody know if there is any company planning on making a force feedback wheel or is currently making one? I am a huge racing fan and love racing games but its not worth it for me to buy a steering wheel unless it is force feedback. And all i want to know if weather to hold off on buying a non force feedback and wait for one to come out.. or just to go buy a wheel now.

thanks!

I bought the Act Labs FF Wheel for the PC years ago. It's designed to accept console packs so you don't have to buy a new wheel for your PC and every console that comes around. They don't have a console pack for the XBOX yet but they say they are working on it.

Last I read Act-Labs is planning on releasing a cartridge for the Force RS in a month or two. It will be worth the wait because the Force RS is IMO the best FF wheel on the market and it is definitely the most powerful. Add to that the Performance Pedals and the RS or GPL Shifter and you have arguably the best racing system on the market for consoles and PC.

Thread Information