Thread: Vice City Mission

xboxteen

Default Vice City Mission

Am rite now in this golf mission i have to kill this dude. but he runs away. Whats an easy way to getting him

I think I know which mission you're talking about. Try taking a car and running him over then wait for him to get up again and do the same thing.
    Hidden Content

props to Spartan for the sig.

Get a golfcart and crash into him alot and his golfcart will flip and kill him there.

XBA HotShot

Exclamation GTA HELP hopefuly...

when i did that mission, i just used the sniper rifle and kept shooting. if you dont have the rifle then go to cheatplanet.com and get the all weapons cheat. im not quite sure if they have gta cheats for the x-box yet... i beat it on ps2.

-Sandra, Stiner's friend

just go buy grenades at ammunation and then just throw it towards the guy.i am not on vc yet i am still on gta3 ia hev completed 23 out of 73 missions.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

He works in loops for the first minute or two. Wait till he gets by the water hazard and ram him. He'll fall in and die.
    RIP Dave

xboxteen

Okay i used i the sniper to beat him. Now am stuck on this helicopter thing that i have to deliver bombs NOw this is hard lol i cant control the dam thing

i already have diazs mansion b/c i had the game for ps2 so i know all the tricks but anyway, the easiest way is get all the golf carts and put them into the water so he can't run then just cap him with a gun or something also he'll try running out of the place into a waiting car but steal the car and then come back and kill him.
    -Mark

Originally posted by xboxteen
    Okay i used i the sniper to beat him. Now am stuck on this helicopter thing that i have to deliver bombs NOw this is hard lol i cant control the dam thing
    that one is pretty easy when the dudes come after you just come down low and chop them with yer blade...
    -Mark

Default Re: GTA HELP hopefuly...

Originally posted by Stiner169
    when i did that mission, i just used the sniper rifle and kept shooting. if you dont have the rifle then go to cheatplanet.com and get the all weapons cheat. im not quite sure if they have gta cheats for the x-box yet... i beat it on ps2.

-Sandra, Stiner's friend
    cheats are the easy way out!!
    -Mark

nG-nExT GeNeraTion ClaN Jayhawk's Avatar

When I did that mission I just slammed the dude into the river with my golfcart! I think that is the best way, it's the least risky!

Thread Information