Thread: TRUE CRIME: Being Snoop Dogg!!!

BEATNGU

Default TRUE CRIME: Being Snoop Dogg!!!

Hey guys,

I don't know how many people rushed out and bought this game after hearing it might be taken off the shelves.. but I'm one of those people who did. From the same source that told me of the game being taken off shelves.. came another "rumor" of being able to be Snoop Dogg on the game. Like an unlockable character and car.. Snoop Dogg in a low-rider with hydr..'s. The thing is I beat this game through and through and have all the upgrades and everything?!?!?!? Where the f*&% is Snoop Dogg??? Anybody know how to unlock this character and his ride or is there even anything unlockable??

Thanks,

-Matt

you have to collect 30 bones that are scattered everywhere
    once u do you can be snoop

Lightbulb

If you walk around you'll find them, they are yellow floating bones easy to miss if you are just racing around.

They are incredibly easy to miss, and considering how massive the map is, finding all 30 can be a challenge.

Here is a guide if you need help:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...rime_bones.txt

BEATNGU

Wow! I've never seen any dogg bones yet through out the entire game.. so yeah, I'd say they're pretty hard to find. Thanks for the info guys!!

-Matt

I found 2 ...

Once you find one, the map shows them. So you can atleast get in the general area. They do NOT show up on the radar, just the city map.

Now I know not to waste my time finding them. Thank you,

FOOK SNOOP .. what a stupid gimmick

BEATNGU

I can't even find one.. anyone know how to get the coordinates code working and then, what are some coordinates of some keys? I can't even find one. I walked all over the map.. and even drove really slow.. and still found no keys.

-Matt

BEATNGU

What are some codes to be different characters while playing the game, anybody know?

-Matt

Where are some keys?

I am playing right now...
    I'm on 22nd St. at the Pennsylvania Ave intersection.. there is a Food mart on the NE side ... And in the parking lot is a Dog Bone..

I'm really close to the 10 Freeway sign on the City Map over by the 1 Freeway on the FAR LEFT of the map....

Good luck

BEATNGU

Thumbs up Found Bones.. & Diff. Characters

Cool... Thanks Man, I found that dogg bone in the parking lot! Now I've only got 29 more to find. I found some cheats from some site (can't remember which now) but I think you entered it on the map screen during a game.. anyway, this one was to be different characters while you play the game. Anyone happen to know any of them or where I can find them?

Thanks,

-Matt

Just imagine searching the entire city of Los Angles for 30 dog bones......thats what I call a challenge. I just rented this game. It's pretty cool, just might buy it!
    FUSA

Default Re: Found Bones.. & Diff. Characters

Originally posted by BEATNGU
    Cool... Thanks Man, I found that dogg bone in the parking lot! Now I've only got 29 more to find. I found some cheats from some site (can't remember which now) but I think you entered it on the map screen during a game.. anyway, this one was to be different characters while you play the game. Anyone happen to know any of them or where I can find them?

Thanks,

-Matt
    You're Welcome....

Yeah trying to find all 30 would be pretty challenging.

check out the bones dude.............
    Touch The Untouchable...

Default Re: Found Bones.. & Diff. Characters

Originally posted by BEATNGU
    Anyone happen to know any of them or where I can find them?

Thanks,

-Matt
    All known cheats for True Crimes

BEATNGU

Eek Snoop Dogg: Mission

Cool, thanks man..

Anybody know anything about what happens when the time runs out on the Snoop Dogg Mission? You get an hour and your mission/mission's is to solve crimes. Anybody either know what happens when the time runs out with or w/o full Good/Bad Snoop points?

I keep getting the swat and the police not to mention getting caught up in gang wars while trying to solve crimes.. it's fun, and I can't help it. It seems like it would take forever to get full 99 good or bad Snoop points.

-Matt

Last night I just finished the game.

***Sorta Spoiler, I'm not gonna give away the story though***

I finished a Poor, Average, and Best ending.... but the way I saw it. It looks as if there is three of each.

When I got the poor ending it said Poor Ending (1 of 3), then on the Average it said Average Ending (2 of 3).... At this point I thought there was 3 endings. Well I moved on through the other story and finished it and it said Best Ending (2 of 3) THEN I finished it again a different way and it said Best Ending (3 of 3).

So somehow I think I can get 2 more Poor, 2 more Average and 1 more Best ending.

Thread Information