Thread: X-Box/XBC Live Info

Post X-Box/XBC Live Info

Hey What up Dudes here at xboxaddict,

I'm thinkin' about joining this XBC **** but I got some questions regarding to X-box live.

- If i install XBC will i still be able to play with the people that are in my friends list at xbox live (can i play against people that don't have XBC installed)?

- If i install XBC do i still have still have the same possibilities with online gaming as i had with xbox live?

- Does XBC work the same as Xbox live (does it have the same multiplayer menu's as in xbox live)?

- Do i keep my Xbox live rankings that i achieved in xbox live / do XBC and Xbox live have the same rankings ore seperate rankings?

Thanks already

The PSKT is for...

Default Re: X-Box/XBC Live Info

Originally posted by GUnit 020
    Hey What up Dudes here at xboxaddict,

I'm thinkin' about joining this XBC **** but I got some questions regarding to X-box live.

- If i install XBC will i still be able to play with the people that are in my friends list at xbox live (can i play against people that don't have XBC installed)?

- If i install XBC do i still have still have the same possibilities with online gaming as i had with xbox live?

- Does XBC work the same as Xbox live (does it have the same multiplayer menu's as in xbox live)?

- Do i keep my Xbox live rankings that i achieved in xbox live / do XBC and Xbox live have the same rankings ore seperate rankings?

Thanks already
    XBC and XBL are COMPLETELY unrelated, other than that they allow you to play games online.

-Unless they play with you on XBC, No
    -No, at least not exactly
    -No
    -No

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

It would be awesome if there were rankings on XBC somehow though...haha...

Thread Information