Thread: Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds...

BEATNGU

Shocked Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds...

Group,

If there's anyone who has this game and is farther than Chapther 2.. the "Into The Fire" Quest, than please tell me how you beat this level. It's the one where you have all these goblin's coming at you and the opponent is constantly using "Ingulfing Flames". Not to mention you have to create at least one "Giant Elemental" in order to even win.

Thanks,

-Matt

BEATNGU

Ok.. I just beat this Quest level a minute ago and it wasn't that hard. I also just remebered I could have checked out the hints on the pause menu and I could have gotten.. yeah, hints!

How is Magic? I have the demo and it's pretty good so I was thinking of buying the game but I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a bust first.
    XBox Live games I own:
    -Return to Castle Wolfenstien
    -Halo 2
    -Fable
    -Splinter Cell

BEATNGU

It's Kick @$$!!! I really like this game a lot.. The quest's are pretty cool because you learn new strategies and unlock new spells, enchantments, and creatures! You can also customize your sorcerer's or wizzards to with up to two different spell books. There's a practice duel, Arcade duel, VS duel, and last but deffinetely not least Xbox Live.. along with a whole lot of other little neat options and effects ect. I haven't played it via Xbox Live yet.. No one seems to have this game yet =( !! COME ON PEOPLE GO GET THIS GAME!!!

-Matt

as far as i have read there are only 80 spells i the whole game which result in a boring game as far as i am concern.

NOTE:take into consideration i am a real life MTG card game player 80 spells wouldn't be sufficient. I am not asking for the 2000+ unique spells of the real game, nor i am asking for the 10560+ cards in the real game, but 80 seems a really low number to play with
    Hidden Content I am GameFreak I already know that

I played the demo and I think the game sucks its boring and it seems like a game that would stick for very long

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Just picked this one up for cheap, cheap. Nothing stellar, but a good translation of a card game to a video game, IMO. I'm still real early on, but after reading some on the tactics and such on other boards, I'm looking forward to taking it to some of these suckers on Live.

One gripe: the spell list is clunky. Who was smoking what when they came up w/ it?

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Thread Information