Thread: T.V Problem PLEASE Help!!!

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Default T.V Problem PLEASE Help!!!

plz help u guys i have a weird sound problem wit my tv. ok this is what it does. when a certain sound or loud sound comes on it makes a big crackling sound which is very annoyoing cuz u cant hear songs that well n stuff plz help!!! anyone else have this problem or know what ta do???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

Well first off I would make sure that all of my connections were correct and plugged in all the way. Second, to be able to correctly diagnose the problem I will need to know more about your set-up. For example: do you use your TV's speakers or do you use a audio reciver to play sound on multiple speakers. I need to know a little more before I can really help you.

~PReetz16

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Talking ok

well first up i just use regular av jacks (red white yellow) and i just use my normal speakers that r on the tv help any?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

I'm no expert, but it may also help if you let us know if your tv acts screwy without the Xbox attached. I mean if it was all taken off and you were just watching tv with it... does it act right then? Might help with some diagnoses.

this is a guess but my old tv mada a crackling sound whn you turned it up and a very bassy sound was played. are these sounds very low?
    Dont hate the GameCube!!!!
    If you were aged 4-12, you wouldn't care about killer graphics and amazing games. Would you??? Noooo. Thats right.

Thread Information