Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow 6 3 Problems

BinaryXtreme

Thumbs down Rainbow 6 3 Problems

The more I play Rainbow 6 3 the more I realize how bad this game is flawed. I love playing it but a few times I had a team member continue to walk into a wall and get stuck doing it, there is absolutely no way of correcting this. Today, my team threw a frag grenade and killed 2 other members and no, this was not on Live. The team can act just stupid. You can walk into a room and there are terrorists in clear site and duh, they just sit there. When you play on Live the delays are rediculous. You can unload a dozen rounds on another player standing right in front of you and nothing, but, a single pop from them, YOU'RE DEAD!!! I EVEN CHECKED MY CONNECTION SPEEDS AND ACCORDING TO DSL REPORTS I HAVE ONE OF THE FASTEST NET SPEEDS IN THE US. I find speaking clearly for team voice commands is sometimes unrecognized no matter how clear you speak into the headset. Anyone else have issues like these?

No.

When you play on a server that doesnt have a fast enough upload, you get that type of lag. It has nothing to do with your connection.

Try joining a dedicated ubi server.

And No, ive never had these issues.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

X-play had the same problem with players getting stuck. That just plain sux.

BinaryXtreme

Thumbs down Yeah....

I think the players getting stuck most bothers me. I was talking with a guy on line and he gave up on the game because of the problems, but it doesn't affect me that bad yet. I just encountered yet another problem. I actually got stuck behind an oil can in the lower portion of the Oil Refinery level and there was no way to get out. It's such a great game but the flaws are beginning to mount and it just pisses me off. I love Xplay because they really talk about these issues no matter what the hype not afraid to piss anyone off. They were the 1st ones to report all of the issues with Ghost Recon. Well, I'll keep at it.

lol...u ought to be the official problem teller perosn of XBA...hehe can we like dub ppl that???

First i like to say that RS3 has some Intense levels. and yes i incountered some stupid actions, For instance i threw a grenade in a room and my teammate yelled GRENADE!and jumped on it killing himself and my reputation. You can't make this sh-it up.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 12-08-2003 at 07:01 PM.

Registered User crucialcreation's Avatar

Default Re: Yeah....

Originally posted by BinaryXtreme
    I think the players getting stuck most bothers me. I was talking with a guy on line and he gave up on the game because of the problems, but it doesn't affect me that bad yet. I just encountered yet another problem. I actually got stuck behind an oil can in the lower portion of the Oil Refinery level and there was no way to get out. It's such a great game but the flaws are beginning to mount and it just pisses me off. I love Xplay because they really talk about these issues no matter what the hype not afraid to piss anyone off. They were the 1st ones to report all of the issues with Ghost Recon. Well, I'll keep at it.
    im thinking of getting it, do u still recommend it even with all these problems?

and what problems with ghost recon? i didn't encounter any...

Hidden Content
    We'll miss you DZ. RIP man.

Default Re: Re: Yeah....

Originally posted by crucialcreation

im thinking of getting it, do u still recommend it even with all these problems?

If you ask me I'll say absolutely, nothing out there comes close to this action for single player.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 12-08-2003 at 06:59 PM.

BinaryXtreme

Default Yes

Yeah, it's a great game but like I said, it's flawed quite a bit. The problems with Ghost Recon were mostly with the dithering and other graphics flaws. For instance, there are certain places in Ghost Recon that you can stand and literally not be seen. No, not in a bush or behind something, right out in the open, also the delays when you shoot only to see the bullet pass thru the opponent and see it hit the background without hitting your opponent. I can't remember what else Xplay had on it but it was quite a bit. Highly recommended game but for me, I much preferr the play on Castle Wolfenstein but again, it has some pretty good flaws.

BinaryXtreme

Angry What?

Originally posted by ShaDovV RyDer
    lol...u ought to be the official problem teller perosn of XBA...hehe can we like dub ppl that???
    That's why these forums exist. To talk of problems, pros and cons of games etc. Can't understand your post at all.

Default Re: Re: Yeah....

Originally posted by crucialcreation

EXACTLY!
    I've had none of these problems and I've logged quite a few hours on R63.
    If there is an INSTANCE of a problem, it shouldn't "piss" you off.

Some people just gotta *itch.

BinaryXtreme

Sad I know

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    First i like to say that RS3 has some Intense levels. and yes i incountered some stupid actions, For instance i through a grenade in a room and my teammate yelled GRENADE!and jumped on it killing himself and my reputation. You can't make this sh-it up.
    Just ruins the moment, doesn't it?

BinaryXtreme

Default Re: Re: Re: Yeah....

Originally posted by CRAYMAN

EXACTLY!

huh? Did you read the other post? I said it was a great game but had it's problems. Did you program this game? Damn this guy took this personally...

Maritimer

problems or not i am getting it as well i really like the Rainbow Six games and this will be no exception for me... i have encountered flawes in other games, and they dont really bother me

find me one game without flaws

The main problem that I have is that the talking to people on the internet works like crap for this game. I keep breaking up, no other xbox live game does this. Single Player voice commands work like a charm though. Does anyone know how can fix. I dont even know why it does this. I bet know one can find a cure.

Registered User crucialcreation's Avatar

Default Re: Yes

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

If you ask me I'll say absolutely, nothing out there comes close to this action for single player.
    ok cool ill try and get my hands on that beaut.

Originally posted by BinaryXtreme
    Yeah, it's a great game but like I said, it's flawed quite a bit. The problems with Ghost Recon were mostly with the dithering and other graphics flaws. For instance, there are certain places in Ghost Recon that you can stand and literally not be seen. No, not in a bush or behind something, right out in the open, also the delays when you shoot only to see the bullet pass thru the opponent and see it hit the background without hitting your opponent. I can't remember what else Xplay had on it but it was quite a bit. Highly recommended game but for me, I much preferr the play on Castle Wolfenstein but again, it has some pretty good flaws.
    yea i guess your right about ghost recon, i thought that was just my xbox but i guess its the game
    Last edited by crucialcreation; 12-07-2003 at 10:45 AM.

Hidden Content
    We'll miss you DZ. RIP man.

Default Re: Re: Re: Yeah....

Originally posted by CRAYMAN

EXACTLY!

YOU, my friend, are the one who is *****ing. Answer the question and let it go.

And I haven't had any real problems with my RS3. There are some issues I have with the unrealistic stuff that is in this game, but I still think it's a good game.

Originally posted by Outlaw Ace
    The main problem that I have is that the talking to people on the internet works like crap for this game. I keep breaking up, no other xbox live game does this. Single Player voice commands work like a charm though. Does anyone know how can fix. I dont even know why it does this. I bet know one can find a cure.
    Try unplugging and plugging in your communicator again.

Try shutting off your XBOX. Unplugging and plugging your modem back in and then turning your XBox on.

Ive actually had that probelm for a little bit until i did that stuff.

Play me online you pansy!

Thread Information