Thread: Ninja Gaiden xbl

Default Ninja Gaiden xbl

I found out that ninja gaiden is xbl compatible, does anyone know what you do on xbl?

Prior

i think you could only like get new stuff like weapons and stuff like that but not sure.

bust a nut

downloadable contents probably

although ninja vs ninja would be cool....

All the news I've heard from magazines, says there will be LIVE content, but i don't know exactly what sort.

Its probably just going to be new levels and weapons like everyone else is saying. I mean if it was online MP compatible It probably would have gotten out by now, or at least been announced. Oh well, new content is still pretty sweet, I'll take what I can get.
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

Ninja battles would be sweet though.

WoW some people on this board really don't keep up with current events. Team Ninja announced way back at E3 that Ninja Gaiden would feature a compatibility with Xbox Live that in their words would be "revolutionary" to the Xbox Live service, something that hasn't been done before. Unfortunately Team Ninja has remained extremely quiet on this matter. Whats even worse is the fact that recently rumors have started surfacing saying that in order for Team Ninja to make this new release date they would have to cut the part of XBL they where so excited about and limit it to DLC only. I sure hope thats not true.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I found that out a little bit ago, but I was hoping that someone might know somthing

It would be awesom if they add playable characters like Kasumi downloadable through xbox live.

Originally posted by TheRightIsRight
    WoW some people on this board really don't keep up with current events. Team Ninja announced way back at E3 that Ninja Gaiden would feature a compatibility with Xbox Live that in their words would be "revolutionary" to the Xbox Live service, something that hasn't been done before. Unfortunately Team Ninja has remained extremely quiet on this matter. Whats even worse is the fact that recently rumors have started surfacing saying that in order for Team Ninja to make this new release date they would have to cut the part of XBL they where so excited about and limit it to DLC only. I sure hope thats not true.
    You mean the Master Ninja Tournament? [MNT]

The MNT is more or less the much-hyped and "revolutionary" Xbox Live feature included in the game. Players will be able to download trial missions through the Live service and participate in tournaments and such. The top ranked players will win specials prizes and also be included in the Ninja Gaiden Hall of Fame.

Saw it on the IGN boards, and i recall reading this in a EGM, or XBN. I forget.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

You mean the Master Ninja Tournament? [MNT]

The MNT is more or less the much-hyped and "revolutionary" Xbox Live feature included in the game. Players will be able to download trial missions through the Live service and participate in tournaments and such. The top ranked players will win specials prizes and also be included in the Ninja Gaiden Hall of Fame.
    This is basically what I've heard. All boils down to Stats uploading. Big woopdee freakin do. Is that "revolutionary"?

Thread Information