Thread: Very Indepth Look at Gamecube vs. XBOX

Default Very Indepth Look at Gamecube vs. XBOX

Damn, I didn't know all these specs until I saw this Very, Very Indepth Look...check out all the specs and facts.

Gamecube Vs. XBOX Indepth Look

Now If I could find the exact same one for PS2 vs. XBOX...hmm...

I kinda skimmed through it and found it quite the interesting article. I like some of the technical points they make for each console and such. Plus like you said it would be cool if they threw the ps2 in there.
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

In Amber Clad

It's pretty obvious i'm new here to begin with (2nd post), but I recently as of x-mas switched from GC to XBOX. The only reason for this really was the reason that was stated in that article:

"Games make the system"

When you walk into hollywood video or blockbuster and the XBOX new realease stand is 5 times larger than GC, thats a reason in of itself to get the XBOX. I still kept the GC for its great platform games (Mario Kart, Zelda, etc.). XBOX will go further IMO because it has what bth PS2 and GC lack: ready to go internet capability.

Originally posted by themoosearmy
    It's pretty obvious i'm new here to begin with (2nd post), but I recently as of x-mas switched from GC to XBOX. The only reason for this really was the reason that was stated in that article:

"Games make the system"

When you walk into hollywood video or blockbuster and the XBOX new realease stand is 5 times larger than GC, thats a reason in of itself to get the XBOX. I still kept the GC for its great platform games (Mario Kart, Zelda, etc.). XBOX will go further IMO because it has what bth PS2 and GC lack: ready to go internet capability.
    Very, very true, the Power and Graphics are the Eye-Candy, but without the gameplay their worthless...I still enjoy playing FFVII sometimes, and it's not the best graphically, I but I love the replay value.

...Forgot to say, "Welcome to best damn XBOX Forum on the net."

In Amber Clad

yes, I just had to re-buy FFVII because mine as worn out (bought it new). I love that game, too bad all the FF's are stuck on playstation along with Castlevania, yarrrrrgrrgrgrrhh

Thanks for the welcome

Originally posted by themoosearmy
    yes, I just had to re-buy FFVII because mine as worn out (bought it new). I love that game, too bad all the FF's are stuck on playstation along with Castlevania, yarrrrrgrrgrgrrhh

Thanks for the welcome
    Actually a Final Fantasty game is coming out for gamecube (crystal Cronicles) http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/234185.asp

Thread Information