Thread: PGR2 Clan Matches?

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Question PGR2 Clan Matches?

I was wondering if anyone has a lot of clan members that play PGR2. My clan and I were talking about how fun it would be to have matches in the game and I want to see if I can get one materialized. The scoring would be (depending upon how many people would play), for example, if there are 8 people, First place would get 8 pts. second with 7 and so on and so forth. Let me know...

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Registered User ^APEX^5StarDiva's Avatar

My fellow clan members at www.apexateam.com would love to do a challenge on PGR2 if any other clans are up for it. Come to our site and we can get something set-up.

I'm sure our clan would have another clan match in PGR2 we just had a couple not even 5 days ago. Didn't go too well tho :-/ and we determined the winner by best 2 out of 3 and the winner of each individual race was determined the person who got first. but I like your idea alot better. you can get into contact with my clan members by going to the guestbook here.
    Xbox Games I Own-Halo 2, Forza Motorsports, Gran turismo 4, Mech assault 2: Lone Wolf, Rallisport Challenge 2, Toca Race Driver 2, Burnout 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rainbow Six 3, True Crime Streets of L.A, WWE RAW 2, WWF RAW, Midtown Madness 3, Enter the Matrix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, X-Men Next Dimension, Spiderman, Spy Hunter, Amped, Munches Oddysee

There are actually clan matches for PGR2?? Someone can recruit me if you want someone that finishes in 1st every time...
    Hidden Content height="164">

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

FINALLY! Some replies! I will check out your sites soon to make a challenge. This should be interesting.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

yeah boogy, can't wait till we get some matches goin in PGR2, how do u like my new sig
    Gamertags: NNxIllini & IlliniFan86
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thumbs up Yeah sounds cool

i like the sound of the clan games sounds cool but i really need to join a clan or somethink on project gotham 2

Thread Information