Thread: Anyone Win their XBox?

Exclamation Anyone Win their XBox?

just wondering if anybody besides me won an Xbox from Taco Bell? I did and i was pretty psyched! i wasnt planning on owning one for a good month or 2 but then this UPS truck pulls up and sure enough, inside a box a little bit bigger then the xbox box was the black and green box (that come out right???...) and project gotham, only spent about 100-150 bucks not including gift cards and i got the xbox, DVD remote, extra controller, and 4 games, not too shabby if i do say so myself.

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Talking wow

u won urs from taco bell!!!??? holy crap thats luck
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

hey, i entered too, i went to every taco bell i can think of, i EVEN WENT TO DESERTED ONES.......and I still lost.......o well, i already have one, lol.

by the way, the sig of yours markus, can you teach me how to do that ? like I wont copy you or anything but i think its pretty cool. whats the link/html ? PM me instead of like, saying it in public if you dont want to.

my sister's friend won one. I tried to win one from TRL, I almost did, but I didn't , hey but I got one!

yep, taco bell, i only had like 5 tickets two, only got five cuz the dude gave me 4 once, and the other time i only got one, a lot of luck was involved, and im proud of it!

I won a Xbox from Taco Bell also. Never thought that I would win, but I did. So, now I have two of them to use

Originally posted by JasonXbox
    I won a Xbox from Taco Bell also. Never thought that I would win, but I did. So, now I have two of them to use
    lol, your just going to keep them !?

that would be useless... give one to me so i can... uh... give it to needy children! Think about the children!

Originally posted by Plewis
    that would be useless... give one to me so i can... uh... give it to needy children! Think about the children!

yeah, think about the children, only I have more connections than that Plewis guy. I already have an Xbox, but I cant give that one to the children !

Thread Information