Thread: Genma Onimusha (Xbox) used $6 AC shipped at EBgames - Limited quantities

Skankeez

Default Genma Onimusha (Xbox) used $6 AC shipped at EBgames - Limited quantities

Use code AFF25 to get 25% off pre-owned games or use code POB2G1 for buy 2 get 1 free.
    Select EB Saver shipping to get it shipped free.
    Inclides original case and manual.

Last edited by Yankeez-XBA; 01-21-2004 at 05:33 PM.

Where did you find the AFF25 code? I looked all over the site and only found 15% off!

Skankeez

Originally posted by George89
    Where did you find the AFF25 code? I looked all over the site and only found 15% off!
    add the preownded games to ur cart and when ur in ur cart scroll down a little and ull see a box where u can enter the code so just type aff25 in there

what a coincidence... i decided to make a list of older xbox games i wanted to get... and onimusha is one of them.... and what do ya know... a good deal too! i'm in luck... too bad i cant buy online tho..................

i'll think i'll visit my EB games tomorrow to look fro this game... just to see if it has about the same cheap price

Member on the run

What's really funny here is that Kabuki Warriors is a dollar more expensive!

Thread Information