Thread: Any FPS/RTS games on Xbox

Question Any FPS/RTS games on Xbox

Are there any FPS/RTS genre games on the Xbox? I play Natural Selection which is a lot of fun but I want to know if there are any type of these games on the Xbox and if they are planning to release any.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

whoa when i first saw this thread i was gonna flame the crap out of you for not knowing that halo was an FPS.

but the i got what you meant. fps SLASH rts like natural selection.

So there is one i heard of.

Full spectrum warrior. Its by THQ and you command a gorup of people soldiers and stuff. its like natural selection only it deals more with like covert ops and stuff. Its on IGN's most anticipated games of 2004 so it should be really really good. Uhh i hate posting sources or links, because my comp isnt so fast. But uhh, source, sort of

yea it should be under most anticipated games. read the article its a good read anyways.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Full Spectrum Warrior is a Third Person/RTS game, instead of First Person like you said. Regardless, it's an action game with shooting. I think FSW is the ony game on X-Box that will resemble what your looking for.
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

FSW looks good, but I am not sure if it will live up to the hype. Everyone is exdpecting a face paced 3rd person shooter, many poele dont even realize that all you do is control a squad, not actually play one of the charictors

~Snow & SurfBoardin ownz~

Servo thier are no games coming out that are a fps/rts but since you like natural selection you should def try Savage:the battle for Newerth for the pc it is a really great game. You can also find a multiplayer demo on the net for Dl if u wana try it.

I tried to play Natural Selection, but I found myself rather confused. I'll probably try it again sometime. Right now, though, I'm too busy having fun with DoD.

Originally posted by Viper87227
    FSW looks good, but I am not sure if it will live up to the hype. Everyone is exdpecting a face paced 3rd person shooter, many poele dont even realize that all you do is control a squad, not actually play one of the charictors
    Yeah, I read in this month OXM that you don't even shoot. You have to command your soldiers to lay cover fire or kill someone. Not my type of game at all.

I can't really help you with your question though. Sorry.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

Thread Information