Thread: Panzer Dragoon Orta is H A R D

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Default Panzer Dragoon Orta is H A R D

Am I late? Yes I am. But I finally got into this game and I refuse to play it on easy. Im at the second episode and Im already having loads of trouble. I made it to the boss but I dont have enough health to beat it. Any suggestions?

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Never too late, really, especially when you're talking about a title as amazing as PDO.

I loved the game, and the normal difficulty is - as you said - pretty difficult. I wouldn't have it any other way, personally.

Now, you'll have to refresh my memory, which boss are you coming up against? The worms?

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA
    Never too late, really, especially when you're talking about a title as amazing as PDO.

I loved the game, and the normal difficulty is - as you said - pretty difficult. I wouldn't have it any other way, personally.

Now, you'll have to refresh my memory, which boss are you coming up against? The worms?
    It looks like a plant looking thing. Theres a guy trying to catch it for someone (dolo or something like that) to eat it. You have to get by the tail. I can get it down to a little less than half but everything leading up to it drained my life.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Thread Information