Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Traders List!

The Heavenly Addict!!!

I hope you not being sarcastic because if you are then your one sick ****. Nobody likes to get PM's that say sent yet? over and over. Get a life and maybe you will be able to afford the games you want. It's obvious you don't have a good job or maybe not a job at all. If I were any of you guys on here I wouldn't trade with this punk ever. Making light of someone elses medical condition. I hope this don't happen to your family because then you will know how it feels.

BTW, did you send yet???(My mom had a pacemaker put in Saturday.)[/QUOTE]

I thought Heaven had bad feedback from long ago when crap like this happened before? :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Cleaning up!
    Last edited by CRAYMAN; 02-08-2005 at 03:51 PM.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

edited
    Last edited by Heavens Gate; 02-07-2005 at 07:45 AM.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    I thought Heaven had bad feedback from long ago when crap like this happened before? :P
    Back up what you say or shut it. I don't have any bad feedback here. I did a few trades and all went well. Cray, I don't mind getting a sent yet? Post but to get them constantly (obviously I didn't ship yet) is stupid. I don't care how much money you make (I make more ) and I wasn't being irresponsible. Maybe I should have not went to the hospital and went to the post office instead. That would have been the wrong thing to do. Anyways , I don't really care what you think.

How about you both settle this like normal people and ship the games out? Or settle it over PM's - no need for everyone else to read the dirty laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper-XBA
    How about you both settle this like normal people and ship the games out? Or settle it over PM's - no need for everyone else to read the dirty laundry.

I would ship out, but my dog has a cold, I sprained my ankle, uh I had a flat tire... so I can't make it to the post ofice.

(In the post that Heavens gate edited/deleted 3 posts up, he admitted he was negligent and offered to send.)
    Last edited by CRAYMAN; 02-08-2005 at 03:47 PM.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAYMAN
    I would ship out, but my dog has a cold, I sprained my ankle, uh I had a flat tire... so I can't make it to the post ofice.

(In the post that Heavens gate edited/deleted 3 posts up, he admitted he was negligent and offered to send. Apparently he decided to be an ass again.)
    I'll still send. No hard feelings here. I was just saying things come up. Now, for instance, If you would have shipped a game to me and I got it and then I waited 3 weeks to ship, that would be ****ed up. But that didn't happen so If you still want, I still got!!!

I went back and edited my posts.
    I don't need the game anymore as I traded another game for it since.

*Just because you're the first to send doesn't allow you to send at your leisure.*

(I needed to know if you were actually going to send or if you changed your mind as I had other good offers that I had to pass on as I was waiting to hear back from you.)

That is so funny. I can't believe you people actually have excuses as to why you can't get to the post office. Just a reminder, there's one in every single town in the U.S. "My mommy had a pacemaker put in" "My boyfriend has a shotglass stuck up his ass"...Whatever your excuse, it's just lame. I work full-time and run two online businesses, as well as do graphic design on the side, as well as being the local go-to guy for computer troubles. I also go to the gym two hours a day. I also run errands for my girlfriends family. I'm also responsible for digitally archiving paper files into PDF format, thousands of pages at a time, which takes more time than you'll know. My aunt was diagnosed with a brain tumor, my cousin just decided she was a lesbian, my grandmother broke her hip, my grandfather is a diabetic, my neighbor can't stop passing me the doobies, my other cousin and his girlfriend just miscarried their baby, my best friend just knocked up this girl in Ithaca, NY and is moving there in a few days, my old buddies from my small town USA just got arrested for kidnapping and murder of another old friend of ours over some drug-deal, and I STAY UP ALL NIGHT PLAYING HALO 2 LIVE.

And I STILL GET TO THE POST OFFICE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK. You people and your lame excuses.

The moral of the story is, stop making excuses for your laziness, and be a respectable trader. Your life cannot be busier than mine.

You need a big help of STFU. There are some people that just dont have time. No one feels bad for all the made up crap you just listed, nore do they care if you dont have a life and can make it to the post office whenever you feel like. some of us work full time and go to school or have a family to support and take care of, and cant just drop everything and run tot he post office coz someone needs to play their game a day early. Also, **** happens. If a family members is dying the the hostiptal or somethign, are you gunna tell them to just hang onto life for another 20 minutes so you can run to the post office real quite?

STFU n00b

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper87227
    You need a big help of STFU. There are some people that just dont have time. No one feels bad for all the made up crap you just listed, nore do they care if you dont have a life and can make it to the post office whenever you feel like. some of us work full time and go to school or have a family to support and take care of, and cant just drop everything and run tot he post office coz someone needs to play their game a day early. Also, **** happens. If a family members is dying the the hostiptal or somethign, are you gunna tell them to just hang onto life for another 20 minutes so you can run to the post office real quite?

STFU n00b

Thank you and well said

You're all just making excuses for yourselves. It's not hard to go to the post office when you're supposed to. You gave yourself an obligation to perform a task for someone, and you are bound to uphold your end of the bargain due to your agreement with the trader. There's nothing else to say about it.

Life goes on, as they say. Do the right thang.

Guys, this is the "Bad Traders List".

Let's not clutter it up with personal preferences and opinions that aren't specific to a particular grievance.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread
    Last edited by Yankeez-XBA; 04-15-2005 at 12:18 AM.

Viper? Unfortunately for me, none of what I listed is made up. It's all true. It's just SO SIMPLE to go to the post office and mail something out. You can't argue with me, so stop trying. My GOD, you don't even need to go to the post office anymore, just print out postage online, stick it in your mailbox, and put the flag up. Are you obtuse?

Edited since Ultra's comment was taken away and I looked crazy quoting nothing.

/shakes fist at Yank
    Last edited by Variation-XBA; 04-15-2005 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Cause I looked crazy
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ultranothing
    A whole bunch of worthless garbage
    Wow, you live a fast paced and exciting life.

This thread is for posting individual problems. Nobody cares what you have to say unless there is an actual problem involving a trade.

Start a thread in the OTL next time you want to regale us with stories about how many times you make it to the post office in between trips to they gym and your 50 jobs.
    RIP Dave

My bad, but then again - I didn't start it either.

Thread Information