Thread: PGR2: Cat and Mouse

Default PGR2: Cat and Mouse

Hey guys, I saw no thread related to this, and so many people play this gametype on XBL now so i figured i would post it and see if anybody else on here has played it

The Rules
    Everybody in a game goes into teams of 2
    1 player in each team goes as the Mini Cooper. the other as the Saleen
    Each team has their own colour

The Objective
    The objective of this game is to get your teams "mouse" (mini cooper) over the finishing line first - the "cat" (Saleen) is to employ ANY tactic it chooses to ensure that the other mice do not win.
    The cat most not only hinder (hit them as much as possible lol) the other teams mice but also protect its own mouse as it heads for the goal.

The team with its mouse over the finishing line first is declared the winner!

Any of you played this at all?
    Any variations?

you call my name? :P jk

Havent tried that yet, will have to though
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Dbrizzle

Yes this is a blast to pay especially when you have a guest:o I play this a ton except instead of the saleen we play with any car in ultimate but every cat has to have the same car. I think more games like this should be made up to keep an online game gettin better. Also we use the cat to give ur own mouse a boost!!
    Awesome game infaxt I'm going to get on right now and create a game. Anyone here who plays alot of PGR2 add me!!

Thread Information