Thread: Sof 2

Default Sof 2

Is soldier of fortune 2 worth getting for 25 bucks?(I'm buying it for online not offline) and do alot of people still play it online? thanks
    -Mark

No, and no.:o
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

It's fun for a while, and people do still play it online. The single player is ok, but the game overall is not that great. The fun doesn't last that long. It's not a "bad" game, but it's not that great either. I'd give it a 68 avg....or maybe a 72...You get my drift.

Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
    It's fun for a while, and people do still play it online. The single player is ok, but the game overall is not that great. The fun doesn't last that long. It's not a "bad" game, but it's not that great either. I'd give it a 68 avg....or maybe a 72...You get my drift.
    Pretty much agree w/ that. If you're dying for a shooter of that type, then go ahead and get it.

I played it off and on for a month, and that was about it. Hell, I'd have sell it to you for less than $25, If I still had it.
    RIP Dave

I'll probably just pick up Unreal 2 instead then.
    -Mark

Just get a used copy of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.. I played SOF and I hated it..

The demo was really weak but the only good thing i noticed was when they fell on something the gravity would pull there limbs down in certain ways that looked really good. Like they wouldn't fall through objects or the wall. I think that made sence?

Originally posted by CarGuy
    Just get a used copy of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.. I played SOF and I hated it..
    Already got it from XBA. I was a fanatic of GR i got it first day it was out, it was awesome the first day live comes out everyone is on, GREAT TIMES!!! Now you hear alot of cussing and ranting and argueing, and people that just picked up the game calling veterans n00bs.
    -Mark

Banned

I can tell you for a fact...yes! This game is well worth it. I oayed 50$ for it an I'm happy

Thread Information