Thread: BALDUR's Gate: DARK ALLIANCE 2

Me: MisUnderstood

Question BALDUR's Gate: DARK ALLIANCE 2

Everybody, I just wanted to know if BALDUR's Gate: DARK ALLIANCE 2 was a good game, cause the first one was good and I wanted to get some opions on the second one, so I'll know if I want it or not.

Thank You,

Tremane A>K<A GameBreaka A<K>A MisUnderstood
    Tremane07 A>K

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

I just finished it. Its a great game and longer then the first one with more characters to choose from. I recommend it.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

The Heavenly Addict!!!

I also finished it and loved it. Better than the first

I am playing it right now...Seems better then the first!

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

I read in some magazines that it got a lower score than the first but like what everybody, don't listen to any reviews until you played the game yourself. How are the graphics? Better than the first or what? I'm planning to get it but at a cheaper price.
    Easy to pick up, hard to put down.

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

I thought the graphics were pretty good especially for the environment. Water actually looked like water.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

I'm digging the sequel. To me, there seems to be a lot more to do than in the original. Only complaint I have against it is tthat it seems easier than the original. Of course, that could have something to do with my choice of characters this time around. Last time I was a magic heavy character, this time I'm a bruiser (monk).

As far as the graphics go, they look pretty much the same as the first one to me. A good looking game, just not a spectacular looking one. If you enjoyed the first you'll love the sequel, especially playing it in co-op. Worth checking out.

Thread Information