Thread: Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow

Default Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow

I know it is probably posted somewhere, but for convince reasons, I will ask the fellow addicts here. When pandora tomorrow comes out will it have multi-player on it, and when does it come out, shipped like March 11th right?

Thanks,
    Technology's revolution : Microsoft

-Microsoftally

i kno it will have live on it but not to sure when it will come out.

I believe the date for its release now is March 23. That's what Gamespot is saying. It's has been pushed back, such a pity, but that isn't really all too bad. Most of my anticipated games have been.

Hmm . . .

I'm really not too sure on multi-player, but now that you mention it I do remember reading something about, I think. I'll do some checking around.
    Last edited by D-Mob; 02-18-2004 at 04:43 PM.

I hope Pandora Tomorrow has a little less linear gameplay than the original, and has more variety in the level design and mission layout.
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

It will have multiplayer. Its splinter cell against thugs.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

the gameplay and storyline look great and its live im gettin it the first day it comes out

Yes there is multiplayer via system link or XBL for a maximum of 4 players. There are 2 teams spies and mercinaries. the spies play in 3rd person and the mercs play in 1st. spies have no weapons they can however shock their enemies, come up behind them and snap their neck, or jump down on them. mercs cannot jump onto crates, do any special moves or crawl through vents like the spies. The mercs do have special motion sensing goggles. Basically the spies are on a mission and the mercs have to stop them.

Originally posted by LiquidX
    Yes there is multiplayer via system link or XBL for a maximum of 4 players. There are 2 teams spies and mercinaries. the spies play in 3rd person and the mercs play in 1st. spies have no weapons they can however shock their enemies, come up behind them and snap their neck, or jump down on them. mercs cannot jump onto crates, do any special moves or crawl through vents like the spies. The mercs do have special motion sensing goggles. Basically the spies are on a mission and the mercs have to stop them.

Thanks for the info. No split screen though?

/me asks people to donate to his broadband fund

Nevertheless, Pandora Tomorrow sounds awesome. I'll be picking it up the first day it's out, if I can.

Thanks Spartan for the sig

Originally posted by rpgreligion
    Thanks for the info. No split screen though?
    Come on could you imagine all the screen cheating if it was split screen? That would take all the fun out of it.

Thread Information