Thread: mx unleashed not on live!

Default mx unleashed not on live!

Why in the world would they not make this game on live? It screams for online play. Theirs always room for improvement at riding, so I doubt their will be a best any time soon. Its great how you can lean in turns, and the whips are great.

why not live!!
    Mess wit the best, die like the rest.

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so I am perfect"

Not enough time to get the online play into the game.

it's rediculous and rainbow will feel the financial pain when sales drop off due to no live, and mtx having live and track editor. THis is a half finished game when it comes to features and rainbow simply did not deliver.
    It's dissapointing...and all they can say is wait till mxu2..blah blah ..too little too late phahkers

they buzz has already dropped off for this game and it just came out.
    it's disgusting they left out live..and I likely won't support rainbow games any longer

All I gotta say is... people in suits always make stupid game descisions.

I play games naked...

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

I rented mx unleashed and my friend is actually playing it right now and its pretty good but i dont plan on buying it im ganna say either you just go out an buy it or you rent it and beat it in like 2-4 days then forget about it. The moster truck and everything else are nice features but there isnt much to do with them
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Thread Information