Thread: Grand theft auto DP

Alien Grand theft auto DP

Which takes place first vice city or grand theft auto 3

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

I guess if you wanted to get technical vice city would be first since it is set in the mid 80's while gta3 is set in like the late 90's but gta3 came out first so ya
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

If the purpose is to find out what to play first, I'd go w/ GTA3.

I did it in reverse and was constantly annoyed by the things 3 was missing that VC had.
    RIP Dave

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Ya thats true i was just giving a basic timeline
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

I played VC first because my brother was playing 3 then we swapped and I can see the major difference. VC was MUCH better than 3.
    Easy to pick up, hard to put down.

vc, because u can ride motorcycles, and u have better weapons.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
    I played VC first because my brother was playing 3 then we swapped and I can see the major difference. VC was MUCH better than 3.
    While I definately liked the added features of VC (bailing out of a vehicle is great), I think the design of liberty city was much better than Vice city. It's pretty much a toss up for me. They're both pretty great.

Pissed at the world. The Executioner's Avatar

I actually prefured GTA 3 more. I think you have to play it a while untill you see why its better

Darker

Beter Enviorments.

Thread Information