Thread: Need For Speed Most Wanted

BinaryXtreme

Thumbs up Need For Speed Most Wanted

New Need For Speed Game Named?
    By David Smith
    3/5/2004

While there's nothing residing at the address quite yet, several searchers of the Network Solutions domain name database have noted a new domain acquisition by Electronic Arts. On January 27, the publishing giant secured the domain "needforspeedmostwanted.com," naturally suggesting the title of the next game in its hit arcade racing series
    Rumors of a new Need for Speed from developer Black Box have circulated since last fall. Its existence alone is something of a no-brainer -- after Underground was one of 2003's best-selling games, of course EA is going to commission a sequel -- but some sources have supplied a few more details. Most convincing is the suggestion that the next game in the series will feature competition between the exotic supercars of earlier games and Underground's hopped-up Japanese imports.

We'll have the full details by E3 at the latest, so look forward to more Need for Speed news over the coming months.

Man this sounds hot. I love Need For Speed Underground and am really looking forward to this title. Shame that EA won't get their heads out of their ---es and make a live version.

Need For Speed will be around forever, and hopefully get better and better like NFSU did.

And yea, soon as they make em LIVE, I'm sold
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

THE REAL BOSS

I agree, I love NFSU.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

NFSU was defiantly off the freaking hook!

Im still waiting for Need For Speed: American Muscle...

Your gonna be waiting a while liquid. NFSU kicked ass. Hopefully its got the same style, but with more cars. Seems like thats all the game lacked.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

I remember when i first picked up need for speed: High stakes and need for speed: Porsche unleashed ahhhh memories
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Thread Information