Thread: KOTOR & your opinion

Question KOTOR & your opinion

Ok I know that the game has been out for a while now, but like everyone knows the new downloadable content is out so I'd like to know your thoughts on the game and the new level! If you have any pointers/hints or anything like that feel free to put them.
    I always tell the truth... Even when I lie! - Al
    Pacino

I've only just checked out what the new level is like so I don't know if it has much of a plot, all I saw was the hermit traded. I don't like where they placed it because if you've beaten the game, you can't get to it. I was hoping that with the download it woud also add an area at the end of the game linking you back to the open area.
    XBox Live games I own:
    -Return to Castle Wolfenstien
    -Halo 2
    -Fable
    -Splinter Cell

THe game lacks depth and replay value, it was enjoyable for a little bit. I don't really care about the new content because there is no way I'm playing it again

Originally posted by ScorpionX
    THe game lacks depth and replay value, it was enjoyable for a little bit. I don't really care about the new content because there is no way I'm playing it again

I guess thats pretty subjective since most people play it atleast twice for the light and dark side. As for depth I don't really understand. That seems to be something this game is definitly not lacking. The story and character developement is the best of any Xbox game IMO. With the killer story and over 50k lines of spoken dialoge its pretty immersive.

Combat isn't as good as an action game, but is very well done in the RPG style.

I guess its all a matter of perspective though.

Don't be hatin!

KOTOR is a sweet game. As for the DL, I haven't bought any of the items, but I was just drawn to the conclusion of,"Is that it?" I don't know maybe there will be more story or something once you buy from the dude.
    In the immortal words of Detroit rapper Obie Trice "Get the **** out my way" Go do ya mother proud, son.

Get a Life(US Navy)

I never got into the game after the first time so I dont know.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

Pissed at the world. The Executioner's Avatar

Originally posted by ScorpionX
    my exact thoughts.

Thread Information