Thread: Max Payne...how long? (for those who beat it)

Cujosh

Default Max Payne...how long? (for those who beat it)

I was just wondering, how long is Max Payne? I just rented it tonight, and I just finished level 6. When I start playing again (tomorrow), I will be on 7. So if it's only like 14 levels, then I'm already half way through!

I was going to buy Obi-wan, but rented it first, and by the time it went back (three evenings later) I was over half way done! So it was too short to buy.

Anyway, I'm liking Max Payne, and I'm thinking of getting it. But if it's short, I may not.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Josh

Fret not, Cujosh. You are on level 7 of Part I? Well Part I has a total of 9 chapters, then comes Part II with 5 chapters, and finally Part III with 8 chapters. Total number of chapters (levels) n the game is 22.

You've got a good 15 chapters remaining in the game.

Enjoy it.

Cujosh

Awesome! That's really good to hear! Thanks a lot! Oh, and yes, I'm on Part I.

Thanks again!
    Josh

I really dont think Max Payne is a short game...It is just so fun It seems really short. I beat it once now I am trying it on the hardest setting...I fell this game has a decient replay value!

Cujosh

Well, I don't think I'll be getting it. I rented it from blockbuster, so I had it for three evenings (and even one of those days I worked for 7 hours). And with just the three [pretty much two] days I beat the game! So there's really no point of me getting the game.

It was a good game none the less though.

Thread Information