Thread: TOCA 2..too easy?

Rotten Meat

Default TOCA 2..too easy?

Ok..so after playing the **** out of TOCA 2's 1P since Live was down I noticed something...the cars get better and better, yet the AI for the opponents driving stays the same. Is that cheese or what? I know the game was only $30 but once you get past the "Weenie" cars (green ones too as a matter of fact.. ) this game just gets way too easy. Anyone else notice this? I first noticed it on the Southpacific cars (you get to drive the Skyline).

depends on the series. F1 was super easy but the series before that(Koenig vs. GT) had some hard races.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

I played the game, didnt really like it, never wanna play it again.......end of story
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

BinaryXtreme

I like the demo version.

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryXtreme
    I like the demo version.
    Yeah I liked the demo too. I wasn't nearly as challenging as PGR2 but it was still fun.
    I don't think I would buy it though, maybe I'd rent it?

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Thumbs down

Ya i rented it........i think i should have rented pandora tomorrow instead
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjs550
    depends on the series. F1 was super easy but the series before that(Koenig vs. GT) had some hard races.
    Are you kidding me? I rented this game and the F1 series is hard for me. I passed the first race with a good position after like 8 tries and having a hard time with the 2nd. My problem is that I keep touching the grass a little or getting bumped by another car and I spin out because the car is so light.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

I chose KOTOR over this, gonna pick this up when I get live. Untill then, to me, Toca is just another racer..

Thread Information