Thread: Voodoo Islands

Default Voodoo Islands

Spirit has announced that their latest title, Voodoo Islands, will "relaunch" at the upcoming E3 in Los Angeles. The game, which is a pirate-themed 3D action/adventure, will be available for multiple platforms.

In Voodoo Islands, players will assume the role of a pirate captain with ability to freely roam on land and command a pirate ship at sea. The game will contain plenty of action with intense sea fights featuring large vessels and tactical land combat utilizing a highly sophisticated sword combat system.

Voodoo Islands will see players battle against Spanish marines, other pirates' gangs, head hunter individuals and eventually supernatural monsters, traps and artifacts in frightening settings.

Hopefully the game won't scare us out of E3 when we get a chance to check it out and fill you in on all the latest details concerning Spirit's upcoming Voodoo Islands.
    http://general.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6306/

I saw this and thought a sequal to Voodoo Vince, then was disapointed to read about a pirate game.. ....not my cup of tea, but hey it might be good if you like pirates.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by OuFtb
    http://general.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6306/

I saw this and thought a sequal to Voodoo Vince, then was disapointed to read about a pirate game.. ....not my cup of tea, but hey it might be good if you like pirates.
    When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was about Voodoo Vince 2

Thread Information