Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OXM June

Quote Originally Posted by PapaSKooT
    I didn't care for the Rid**** Demo at all. Too choppy and hard to control. Sure, the graphics were good, but the game seemed almost unplayable to me.
    I don't know what rid**** demo you played, but it sure wasn't the one i played. how can you not control this game? the game controls flawlessly and the frame rate was top nocth. If your spastic and get frustrated instantaneously then i can understand.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 05-18-2004 at 05:59 AM.

I agree. This was one of the best demos I played. Rid**** was gorgeous. Psi-ops seemed awesome. I guess we all have different tastes but no one has answered me yet. Which game on the xbox looks better than the Rid****?

This is MY HOME

Quote Originally Posted by t_howell
    I agree. This was one of the best demos I played. Rid**** was gorgeous. Psi-ops seemed awesome. I guess we all have different tastes but no one has answered me yet. Which game on the xbox looks better than the Rid****?
    As far as which game looks better believe it or not the first shrek game, but just wait until Doom3 Half life and Halo2 come around you won't have to ask these questions again as this will be the standards from now on. the technology used in Rid**** is called Normal Bump-map which i think this is the way games are going to start looking for now on until the processors can handle the real high polys. but either way i'm happy.

For one, I think Psi Ops looks like it's gonna be better than Rid****.
    DUKE is half okay if you get rid of the D and the E...Go Cats!!!

Thread Information