Poll: Which RPG will be the best?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind or Project Ego?

Exclamation Morrowind or Project Ego?

Which one of these catches your eye most?

Well Project Ego will certainly dominate the sales chart, and I would be hard-pressed to not pick it up first in Blockbuster. With all being equal (which they are to me). I'd say that I am gonna check both out impartially.

Personally though, RPGs are not my forte; shooters and action games best serve console gaming. That's just my opinion.

Oh and e10er, nobody particulary likes someone who posts an obviously bias and unfounded review such as the one you posted for NFL 2K2. All of your hypes except for Morrowind are ones...did you buy the Xbox, or are you just full of spite?

I'm definetely getting both, however I am looking more forward to Project Ego.
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Both are excecllent titles, but Project Ego is so much more appealing, it's like, so close to reality, i won't need to leave my xbox
    "He's just playing wiggle puppy."

I voted for Project Ego (like the other 5 people), but I'm looking forward to Morrowind a bit more. #1, its coming out sooner, alot sooner...and #2, the characters look more realistic.

Hidden Content Xbox games I want to get...

February - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, WWF RAW is WAR
    March - 007 Agent Under Fire, Brute Force

why isn't my sig pic showing up? Stupid áss picupload...

Hidden Content Xbox games I want to get...

February - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, WWF RAW is WAR
    March - 007 Agent Under Fire, Brute Force

Smile alert look at me

i am def ganna get both games....i will forget to eat sleep and take dumps when i get my hands on them i will be like this guy never blinking and keeping my eyes moist wit my tongue...like a lizard.... yes i know you think i am strange by now or a while ago but these games are ganna be the best...morrowind and project ego are ganna make me miserable...i will smell yes that bad my green folk....have to put him in again....aahhhh lick my eye...im going crazy waiting for them the will stop when i have the games in my hands...

i go like grandulf
    BlocK

Talking

I'm not sure about Morrowind, just doesn't seem good. BUt I am def getting Project EGO!
    Hidden Content
    Check out the site I am apart of:
    Hidden Content

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Question Morrowind or Project Ego?

That is the Question.

I am buying Morrowind because I need something to keep me busy until Project Ego hits the stores.

Default a better role playing game

i'm thinking that of the two, project ego is gonna kick serious butt, but there could be an even better rpg developed....check this out for an idea

project deez nuts...you have to make him go take showers, poop, eat (then probably poop again), open the curtains to see what natural light is like, gradually build up his stamina so that he can stand 3 straight breaths of cool, fresh, outside air. your arch-rivals in the game are 10 of the most nefarious console game developers ever, and the EPA. your success will eat into the game developer's profits, and the EPA is worried about the air and water quality within a 10 mile radius of what they call "the stink zone" aiding you in your quest will be dees nut's parents, roommates, neighbors, etc...who have taken to sleeping on the roof with their sharper image air purifier in order to survive.
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Wink thats what i needed

i have been so mad learning about how morrowind keeps getting pushed back....but i laugh...to blow by time i play age of empires 1....and i dont like any of the game that are comin out...i might buy...somthing but i dunno what....i dont like sports games...but action ....anyone know how azurik or genma or bloodwake or wreckless are
    BlocK

morrowind getting the stuffing,pants,snot beat out or off of it

im gonna have ta get both
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Default Re: thats what i needed

Originally posted by deez nuts
    i have been so mad learning about how morrowind keeps getting pushed back....but i laugh...to blow by time i play age of empires 1....and i dont like any of the game that are comin out...i might buy...somthing but i dunno what....i dont like sports games...but action ....anyone know how azurik or genma or bloodwake or wreckless are
    Genma = great game, don't buy it though, rent it - 8 hours tops. Bloodwake, pretty decent, decent multiplayer and lots of unlockables, probably worth a buy if you like twisted metal type games. Wreckless = probably the best looking game I have ever seen, but only worth a rent in my opinion - pretty short, and no extra levels or multiplayer at all. ALso no free cruise mode.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default Hmmm project ego or marrow wind...

OKAy, let me see if i got this straight. Project ego comes out sometime in November, and Marrow wind comes out this month.....can you really compare them if theyre so far apart? I mean thats like saying what would you rather play, Halo or some launch game that sbeen announced for the xbox 2......which will be out by the time i need a respirator to keep playing halo while concious.............geez what a dumb question........
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Default Re: Hmmm project ego or marrow wind...

Originally posted by TheCovenant
    OKAy, let me see if i got this straight. Project ego comes out sometime in November, and Marrow wind comes out this month.....can you really compare them if theyre so far apart? I mean thats like saying what would you rather play, Halo or some launch game that sbeen announced for the xbox 2......which will be out by the time i need a respirator to keep playing halo while concious.............geez what a dumb question........
    lmao! - no kidding, totally different games, a year apart from eachother. Plus, I read a couple places Morrowind isn't comin out till next month now - not sure, if anyone knows, info would be appreciated.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default ?????

Why does it say hat hellfire answered the last post if it was me? The Covenant just wants his just desserts....is that so wrong?
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Default Re: Re: Hmmm project ego or marrow wind...

Originally posted by hellfire

lmao! - no kidding, totally different games, a year apart from eachother. Plus, I read a couple places Morrowind isn't comin out till next month now - not sure, if anyone knows, info would be appreciated.
    yes..april 23 is the new release date
    *sigh*
    its gonna be a while, but spring is
    just around the corner '
    and this awsome rpg is just getting
    better as they get more time..
    p.s. the games are comparable b/c
    they r both doing something to
    the rpg genre that could change
    the way developers make games..
    they are very comparable(not
    that alike) imo..lol

hope that helps
    XBOXERS,XBOXERS,XBOXERS
    ps2? gamecube?
    please...dont make me laugh...:~-()

XBOX IS THE BEST!
    XBOX IS THE STRONGEST!
    XBOX IS THE FUTURE!!

XXXX
    BBBB
    OOO
    XXXX
    XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

MaNdI

I am going to wait until both games are out and find out which one is better! Lets not pump up these games becuase recently all it has lead up to is dissapointment!

Originally posted by bryanhls
    I am going to wait until both games are out and find out which one is better! Lets not pump up these games becuase recently all it has lead up to is dissapointment!
    I agree - anytime a game gets overhyped, the only thing that follows is dissapointment - also, thnx pebbles, I searched around and confirmed the release date you posted of 4/23 - good find, just sux for xbox gamers

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Project Ego

Without a shadow of a doubt, Prokect Ego captures my vision, and my imagination of trully controlling and enthralling gameplay
    But take no credit away from Morrowind, it also looks great, but for me Project EGO will be my first RPG game for the XBOX

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

Thread Information