Thread: Too much Racing / Snowboarding

Default Too much Racing / Snowboarding

Currently there are 10 racing games available for the XBox. Who knows how many in the future. There are about 3 snowboarding games (including Dark Summit) and about 10 "extreme style" sports games (skateboarding, BMX crap, etc.). This is all fine and dandy, but does anyone else need a break from the onslaught of racing clones and extreme sports games? I can't say that I'm in to either one (cept maybe TH2-3) and I think its time to rid the shelves of some of this clutter. What do you think?
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

i agree im not to big into racing an snowboarding games,there should be more fighting an shooters ,im looking foward to Raw,Brute force,Enclave,Hunter, Buffy,
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Here Here!!! I dont have a problem with a selection to choose but I have one football game I dont care to skate snowboard I have pgr I dont need any more sports ( except nba game) Wheres more games like Halo Munch or something. Great launch but come on its over let the gaming begin.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

I don't agree. I think we need more of everything...as long as each game excels in some way and builds on the success of its predecessors. Competition drives innovation.

As long as the games are of high quality it doesn't really matter. I do agree that more shooters are needed but in time with the future realeases it will balance out.

Thread Information