Thread: Halo:legendary Mode

Default Halo:legendary Mode

HAS ANY PLAYED HALO? DUH, WELL HAVE YOU BEAT IT ON LEGENDARY MODE. I'VE BEEN TRYING AND I'M STILL ON THE FIRST STAGE. HELP?

I could finish the final stage, Maw, but I couldn't even get to the marines in the second level Halo. Go figure.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I have the whole thing almost beaten now on every difficulty level. The thing to do is, find a friend to play with you in Co-Op so its a lot more easier. Hardest levels were the Library and Assault on the Control Room.

Default Re: Halo:legendary Mode

Originally posted by Jay
    HAS ANY PLAYED HALO? DUH, WELL HAVE YOU BEAT IT ON LEGENDARY MODE. I'VE BEEN TRYING AND I'M STILL ON THE FIRST STAGE. HELP?
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

I beat it on legendary by myself. Just be patient and use lots of grenades Also remember covenent weapons chew through elites shields. Never run out into the open or your gonna die. And the covenent pistol thing (green gun) works great against jackals. And the flood is easy on legendary, covenent troops are a greater threat.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Cool

I am stuck on the second level at the very beginning I can't seem to get past the banshees. I shoot them both down but by that time I am already in the red.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

You could run away from them, or, do you utilize the human pistol? I swear, it is the most useful weapon in the game. You can kill so many guys from far away and it is very handy against those Banshees. I usually use the pistol on them as they are flying around and switch to the rifle when they charge me. You can usually take them out in a single pass.

Default Re: Re: Halo:legendary Mode

Originally posted by JohnB
    nice braces u got there, how old are u? 12? 13?

lol he's pretty ugly

i've beaten about half the game on legendary....first four levels plus the last one. i will admit..its can be VERY difficult. but hey, it makes it more realistic!
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

Thread Information