Thread: Command and Conquer?

Smile Command and Conquer?

G'day all, anyone know whether or not we'll be seeing games like Command and Conquer, Age of Kings or Stronghold on the Xbox anytime soon? Should be fairly easy since they're PC games and also proven performers as far as sales go

Im pretty sure Westwood is working on a next generation RTS.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

do you have a good reason to believe that? i want it to be true, but have not heard a peep from any one about an rts for consoles as of late. i would love to see c&c on the xbox. control schemes are always an issue but the original c&c was done quite well on the ps1, so there is no reason not to have a decent rts for the xbox.

Yes there are two dif titles that will be along that line. They are both however still under work and not official yet. I believe ea is working on one but not possitive though.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Dude games like that are so hard to control on a console. I had C&C for psx1 and it was so hard. Some games may be better off on the PC

but mabey thats just me

I agree with that were some are best left to pc. I dont believe this is one though. I am looking forward to these types of games online on my box.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Smile

Thanks for the replies guys, the main reason I'm interested is that networking 2 PC's together is a real pain but I'm keen as mustard to play against a mate in the same room. Maybe Microsoft could release a mouse for the Xbox for games that are too hard to control with the control pad

Thread Information