Thread: Please Help

Default Please Help

My name is Matthew and I am 19 years old and I am in a wheelchair. It is hard for me to get out of the house so I spend a lot of my time playing Xbox, PS2, Computer ETC..... I am looking for a job to become a game critique. Anotherwards, preview games before they hit stores and give my thoughts on it and reviews. I would like to work for a magazine and a website or one or the other. Can someone please help me? Either you can replay here or email me at bdstflyers@aol.com
    Skitch

Not to be mean or rude and I will admit I cant spell but if you are trying to apply/ looking for an editorial job. Use the spell check. Also check with monster.com or something. Forums dosnt usualy get the results you want.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

XBA Staff

Default Re: Please Help

Originally posted by Skitch
    My name is Matthew and I am 19 years old and I am in a wheelchair. It is hard for me to get out of the house so I spend a lot of my time playing Xbox, PS2, Computer ETC..... I am looking for a job to become a game critique. Anotherwards, preview games before they hit stores and give my thoughts on it and reviews. I would like to work for a magazine and a website or one or the other. Can someone please help me? Either you can replay here or email me at bdstflyers@aol.com

Hey man...remember me, we talked on AOL IM. Well just remember what I told you before...just keep trying to you do get accepted.

Hey man for what type console system are you looking for to preview? Many sites Xbox related hire, just look around and ask them if they are looking for any job positions.

123xbox.com I hear has positions just to help you out. Well just look around and things will come up, working here is great and hopefully a great job like this opens up for you.

Thread Information