Thread: Anyone know how to use the bloodwake cheats?

THE REAL BOSS

Default Anyone know how to use the bloodwake cheats?

I have the cheat codes but where and how do i use them? What screens etc.....

I cant seem to figure it out!!!!

Invincibility
    At the title screen, click Left Analog-stick, click Right Analog-stick, press Down, Left, Down, Left, B, Y, then press Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: If the code does not activate the first time, reset the Xbox and try again. To enter another code, remain on this screen until the game returns to the title screen on its own.

Infinite ammunition
    At the title screen, press Black, White, L, R, click Right Analog-stick(2), press Y, X, then press Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: If the code does not activate the first time, reset the Xbox and try again. To enter another code, remain on this screen until the game returns to the title screen on its own.

Infinite turbo
    At the title screen, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, then press Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: If the code does not activate the first time, reset the Xbox and try again. To enter another code, remain on this screen until the game returns to the title screen on its own.

-------

There ya go, an easier explanation on how to do them.
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired
    and i'd die again for you

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

THE REAL BOSS

The title screen meaing when i first start the game!!! But when i enter these codes if i hit a or b button durning the code it goes into the next screen.

Also the codes im looking for instruction on how to do them is the ones to Unlock all the Mulitplayer battle arenas and all the boats.

I have the codes but cant get them to work!!!!

You do it when it shows BLOODWAKE and the boat.. the screen where it says "press start"

Thread Information