Thread: 3 out of 4 MOH movies=Saving Private Ryan

Exclamation 3 out of 4 MOH movies=Saving Private Ryan

yo whatsup everyone i finally completed watching all 3 of the 4 video clips for MOH:AA and to tell you the truth, the beginning of saving private ryan is the same thing as these 3 videos but it is only animated, i mean their really awesome with explosives, and all the gun fire, but it could at least be unique, but i am still anticipating that last video to see. Peace.

Yeah I saw one of the moh:aa movies where they go in on the boats and theres barbed wire and explosion and they raid the putpost it looked cool
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

Yeah, I noticed that too. Remember, though, this *is* on the same beach as on that film, at the same time.. It's obvious that the film influenced them a great deal when making the level. Not to say that's a bad thing, though, cause the in-game movies look really awesome.. I can say that I wouldn't want to be there, ever.

I think Steven Spielberg has something to do with the MOH series I saw something about the PS2 version of MOH and spielberg was behind the creation. it is a totally diffrent game but I would not be surprised if he had something to do Allied Assault also.

well, it is the same battle, and both groups are trying to recreate in a realistic fashion, so maybe that means they both got it right

You guys might rip on me for this, but where is the gore? if they are trying to make this game realistic then they will need this.

Thread Information