Thread: Double pack questions

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Default Double pack questions

ok for gta 3 on the double pack whats the code to let you blow peoples heads off and limbs?? also how many side missions does marty chonk give you???.......ive played it before and i remember doing like 4 or 5 but ive only managed to get 2 from him
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

i found the cheat on a few sites X,L,B,DOWN,L,R,Y,RIGHT,L,A but it doesnt seem to wanna work
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    i found the cheat on a few sites X,L,B,DOWN,L,R,Y,RIGHT,L,A but it doesnt seem to wanna work
    I remember back in the day when I first had GTA III on ps2, that cheat never seemed to work for me. I got it for the box now of course and I haven'y checked to see if that cheat worked on it.

its really pissing me off cause every site ive checked says thats the code to put it in and when you save the game its permanant and all i wanna do is blow peoples heads off

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    its really pissing me off cause every site ive checked says thats the code to put it in and when you save the game its permanant and all i wanna do is blow peoples heads off
    Can you not normally blow off their heads? I remember you could do that in GTA VC and SA but I can't remember for III.

In VC you can only blow of limbs if you use a sniper, i tried that cheat and it didn't work.

im just getting frustrated cause i know the pc version allowed for you to blow limbs off and i dunno about the ps2 version and if every site ive looked at even OXM say its that same cheat and it doesnt work what could be wrong?

alrite I am now in desperate need of some info not only for the correct code or if it worked for anyone else or why i cant seem to get the other 2 jobs from marty chonks but now i want to know why when i try a rempage and i fail the icon doesnt come back so i can try it again does it take like 20 in game days or something to return like whats the deal?? is my double pack faulty???

Thread Information