Thread: logitech wireless headset problem

Jonathan san

Question logitech wireless headset problem

i just got the logitech wireless headset to go with my logitech wireless controller, but i get a lot of static with it. does anyone else that has the headset have this problem too? could it be my wireless router or wireless notebook causing this?

My friend has one and he too gets some static, though yours sounds very severe. The static seemed to be a lot less frequent and severe when his mini fridge wasn't in the room. That's about all I got for yah.
    Hidden Content

My-sig-is-too-big...My sig...is TOO BIG!

my xboxes is loud? :s

Can you use it on a Controller S? or does it have to be on a Logitech controller?
    hi!

try using it with a different controller, I dont know but it sounds that maybe your wireless controller is interferring with the headset

my xboxes is loud? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Xorg
    try using it with a different controller, I dont know but it sounds that maybe your wireless controller is interferring with the headset
    Exactly! Thats what I was getting to. As I said above, Try the Controller S or a different one.
    hi!

Jonathan san

i tried it with the s controller and it worde perfect! too bad i cant use the wireless controller with it, another $60 down the drain. Damn, you logitech, making a wireless controller and wireless headset, too bad you can only use one or the other at a time or both 2.4 ghz will interfere with each other.

Thread Information