Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars

Default Star Wars

Any of you gamers ever play Star Wars: TIE Fighter? I Have! I wish they would remake that game for the X-Box. Maybe not the exact game, but a remake. And give us the full freedom that the game offered!
    "Your mom goes to college." Kip Napolean Dynamite

Meh...just get Rebel Assault for GC or something.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Tie Fighter and X-Wing...I've been hoping for an X-Wing 2 to be in the makes for years. With the power of machines today, it would look amazing. But I think i'd want to get it for the PC, since its a sim.

Maritimer

The latest Rogue Squadron would rock
    Willy2.0

It wouldn't be that hard to have a great sim for the XBox. I want a fligth sim that gives you infinite flight space, and actually takes place in space. A TIE Fighter 2 or an X-Wing 2 would kick some major gluteus maximus.

Certified 100% Accurate Verewolf's Avatar

Tie Fighter is one of the greatest games of all times.

I still play it every now and then.

I think I still have Tie Figther but I didn't really care for it and I don't play it much.

I think Lucas Arts should come out with another awesome sim, but for the Xbox. None of that port crap. That would be sweet for a sequal to Tie Fighter or X-wing to come to the Box.

yeah it would be pimp. For all your start guys out there, in the fall, LucasArts it soming out with an awsome new game. http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/

That game might be good, but Republic Commando is going to rock everyone's socks off. I played the demo, and I can safely say, one of the best games EVER made. (my comment may be bias due to my love of FPS/Squad-based action and Star Wars.) But what a perfect mixture of the 2 greatest things ever!

yeah, what you just said. ;D

A great Star Wars flight simulation game would be great. But only one that comes out for, say, PC and Xbox. The ones they do for PS2 or GC turn out crap.

True dat!

Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterChief
    A great Star Wars flight simulation game would be great. But only one that comes out for, say, PC and Xbox. The ones they do for PS2 or GC turn out crap.
    You got that right.

That's what I JUST said! Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaloMafia
    in the fall, LucasArts it soming out with an awsome new game. http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/
    That looks like a awsome game. I thought a starwars RTS was only in my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTTEN
    I thought a starwars RTS was only in my dreams.
    Only a few years behind, look up Starwars Battlegrounds
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

skorp

Thumbs up Episode III: Revenge of the Controllers

Episode III: Revenge of the Controllers

February 22, 2005 - Intec Inc. today unveiled its new series of Star Wars branded video game controllers. Intec claims the controllers are the first peripherals designed in collaboration with a developer, that being LucasArts, specifically for a game, the upcoming Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.

The Jedi Hunter 2.4GHz Wireless Controller has, aside from the obvious wireless setup, a pre-programmed lightsaber button. During lightsaber battles in the Episode III game, Jedi will sometimes become interlocked in saber locks. Pressing the lightsaber button on the controller will automatically win the saber lock for the player.

In addition, the controller will features a turbo button, rubberized grips, dual vibration motors with an on and off switch, a 3-position rumble switch and an auto-sensing, auto-connect technology that allows for up to 16 players to play without interference.

In addition to its wireless counterpart, there will also be a wired Jedi Hunter Controller. In addition to many of the above features, it also glows with a red light, much like the eyes of a Sith Lord.

Lastly, Intec will also be releasing a Sith vs. Jedi 2-Pack. The double-pack will feature two controllers, one that glows a Jedi blue and the other that mimic's Vader's red lightsaber glow.

Source

Nice...

BTW... Whats the occasion? Its been awhile since I've seen this place packed. 112 in General... 320 in Off Topic... 125 in Halo2 forum. Over 1,100 people total...

Quote Originally Posted by skorp
    During lightsaber battles in the Episode III game, Jedi will sometimes become interlocked in saber locks. Pressing the lightsaber button on the controller will automatically win the saber lock for the player.
    Wow....they added a "win the game" button...

Sigh...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    Wow....they added a "win the game" button...

Sigh...
    hey, they got to have some kind of gimmick.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

Thread Information