Thread: Post Wreckless Cheats and Hints Here!

Lightbulb Post Wreckless Cheats and Hints Here!

I am loving this game....

The major complaints that I am hearing are that the game is hard,,,,, and too short,,,, has no multiplayer,,,, and has no free drive mode.

But geez this game is pretty and I think that it drives like an arcade game. I am stunned by the photo-realistic nature of this game.... When ever I want to show off the Xbox to my PS2 friends I can pop this bad boy in and say....."man... we are like 5 months into software development,,, imagine what is coming down the pipe!"

Anyhoooooooo, Post any cheats or hints will ya! Hopefully someone discovers a free roam mode or a new car or something.

PhReeK out!
    PhReeK out!

Get the strategy guide.it tells how to unlock every vehicle,gives you maps,schortcuts and tips how to beat the mission(game)
    Hidden Content Sig. was made by XBOXMIKE

Originally posted by nascarfan515
    Get the strategy guide.it tells how to unlock every vehicle,gives you maps,schortcuts and tips how to beat the mission(game)
    What do you work for PRIMA or something? The whole point of a forum is to exchange information quickly and easily without cost.

PhReeK out!
    PhReeK out!

Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK

What do you work for PRIMA or something? The whole point of a forum is to exchange information quickly and easily without cost.

PhReeK out!
    NO i do not work for prima or something.But anyway the guide tells u alot of info( now u hurt my feelings )
    Hidden Content Sig. was made by XBOXMIKE

Frostberg

you can use the filters while in the game...15 and 16 look awesome while playing...seems like a carton thing, and still fun...just to look at the environment and crash into things with the effects on...

Thread Information