Thread: wreckless cars

Question wreckless cars

can someone point out where are all tha cars, like tha monster truck, i have read people see question marks and u gotta run into them but i cant find em. and is anyone else haveing a trouble getting past level B-4.
    i think this is a great game, graphics at its finest. yes there should have been multiplayer and maybe a lil bit more to it but its coo.
    Hidden Content
    -phat pat

Get the strategy guide.it tells how to unlock every vehicle,gives you maps,schortcuts and tips how to beat the mission(game)
    Hidden Content Sig. was made by XBOXMIKE

the monster truck is in b-3 with the microfilm when you start go left then turn right you should see a question mark on your map there is a ramp on the left side of the street you have to get speed to go over the space then drive in the building and hit the monster truck "it's on the second floor it's in a glass room you can see it from the road" you have to complete the level to.

ps try using the taxi for b-4
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Originally posted by XBOX Dude
    the monster truck is in b-3 with the microfilm when you start go left then turn right you should see a question mark on your map there is a ramp on the left side of the street you have to get speed to go over the space then drive in the building and hit the monster truck "it's on the second floor it's in a glass room you can see it from the road" you have to complete the level to.

ps try using the taxi for b-4
    help with B-4

Buy the strategy guide!!!!!!!!
    PhReeK out!

i have it DUMP ASS..anyway mission B-7 is hard

Frostberg

The Taxi...Mission A7, just almost kill the yakuza kar and get in a really fast car, like the tiger and drive away following the course, once you get into the town i think the second time then just drive while watching the map until you see the ? before you get close you should see a little arrow as well showing you where it is...it is inside a little mall i guess so you have to run through windows to get there, but it is on the ground floor so its easy...then just wai or catch up to the car and hit it again and mission completed

The Vaultsafe...Mission B2, start off by going right, to the 2nd street, which is like the main street...where is the same street where up above you got the monster truck...just go straight til you get to the end, and you will see the blue ? to the right

Thread Information