Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Night 2 online tourny?

Default Fight Night 2 online tourny?

How many of you guys here would want to start an XBA FN2 online tourny? Maybe we could set something up here.

I'm in

If someone buys me the game, I'm so in!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Quote Originally Posted by MerimacHamwich
    If someone buys me the game, I'm so in!
    Same here
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

lol damn you two. Good fight I just had with Vitali and Pacquiao, I kept pounding Pacs face in with Vitalis jabs and the ref stopped the fight, first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt88
    lol damn you two. Good fight I just had with Vitali and Pacquiao, I kept pounding Pacs face in with Vitalis jabs and the ref stopped the fight, first time.
    What the hell are you playing?? Vitali isn't in the game

That's good, cuz you had to create him. I've been through everything I can in the game and there's not one sign of him - nor is he even in the roster list that EA included when the game launched. So how did you manage to get him, or create him?

All I did was look at this picture down below. I made a better version then the picture I posted before, fixed his nose. I would work on more but not untill I can get gloves, trunks, etc unlocked. As for his power, speed and everything else, I just visited a couple boxing websites which give info about their strengths/weaknesses. I know I put Vitali with max power, about average hand speed, the rest can't remember.

Aight, cuz I knew he wasn't in the game, same with Tyson. It's just a CAB, not the real deal. Had me confused for a sec.

Ugh, you all have me wanting this game so badly.I think I'm gonna go pick it up later tonight. I'll have to trade in Halo 2 and Fable though. I have money, just not for games. Bills Bills Bills. Hows the customization on the game. As I can see from that screenshot, its pretty extensive. Are there tons of options so youll more than likely make a respectable presentation of yourself in the game? and am I able to play with MY character(that i made) on online fights? Or is it simply fighters that are on the rosters?
    "The gratification comes in the doing, not in the results."- James Dean

I believe you can use created boxers online. By the way, what does KO moment mean? I thought maybe it would be so you wouldn't know the person your fighting isn't close to a knockout.

KO moment = when the fighter's energy is low and you hit him and then the game goes into that slow-motion mode, you hear a heartbeat sound...then you get like 3 hits in, or a haymaker, then the fighter goes down. Basically like bullet-time before the knockout...I like it.

And I doubt you can use created fighters online.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper-XBA
    KO moment = when the fighter's energy is low and you hit him and then the game goes into that slow-motion mode, you hear a heartbeat sound...then you get like 3 hits in, or a haymaker, then the fighter goes down. Basically like bullet-time before the knockout...I like it.

And I doubt you can use created fighters online.
    YES, you can use created fighters online. I know because I've fought against them.
    I don't have one to use online, so if anyone starts with one, I back out of the match.

I'm not sure how to make the settings restrict created fighters. The interface is not user friendly.

I just got the game and I'm loving it. Im in career mode right now, no losses. Add me to the tourny list, please. Everyone in here add my to your XBL list as well. My gamertag is "Richard5037" I'll be on later tonight. Just wanna practice first.

I want to get a bunch of people, and when we do that, I guess we can do a pool and whoever get's first pick get's to pick their boxer, of course we'll fight eachother in their own weight division then title belt holders can challenge guys in heavyweight, middleweight, etc.

This league is pretty nice.

Even have a promo video of the fight between the 2 guys. http://www.geocities.com/domkingfnbc...ingfights.html

Thats pretty awesome. It'd be nice to make this more competitive. I have a loss now I was real ****y and thought I'd kick this guys ass since I had 6 KO's. Nope, got my ass beat down. Very very fun game.

Whats the highest numbers you've gotten on your workouts during fights? I went on the hardest level and had about 4 of each category, but then sometimes I get -2 on all of them.

On the heavy bag, you can't get more than 4x. I think that's the only one that does that.

Thread Information