Thread: X_BOX 360 on FOX NEWS Dayside!!!

Darkness is Inevitable TRSundown's Avatar

Default X_BOX 360 on FOX NEWS Dayside!!!

I'm just sitting here in my office minding my own buisiness and BAMM!!! there it is... in all its glory... X-Box 360 on Fox News Dayside. I didnt hear what they said and they have not said anything else about it yet... I cant find anything on their website either... Such a tease.

Anyone else catch this?
    X-Box List:
    X-Box, Halo 2, CSI, Ninja Gaiden, Mech Assault, X2: Wolverine's Revenge, Brute Force, X-Men: Next Dimension, The Matrix, LOTR Two Towers, LOTR Return of the King, Capcom vs SNK 2, Medal of Honor Frontline
    PSP List:
    PSP, UMD Demo Disk, Wipe Out Pure, House of Flying Daggers (Movie), Hero (Movie), Resident Evil Appocolyps (Movie), Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Movie), Hellboy (Movie)

Did they give a release date?

This is MY HOME

No... I now have my eyes glued to the screen to see if they will do any other reports on it...
    X-Box List:
    X-Box, Halo 2, CSI, Ninja Gaiden, Mech Assault, X2: Wolverine's Revenge, Brute Force, X-Men: Next Dimension, The Matrix, LOTR Two Towers, LOTR Return of the King, Capcom vs SNK 2, Medal of Honor Frontline
    PSP List:
    PSP, UMD Demo Disk, Wipe Out Pure, House of Flying Daggers (Movie), Hero (Movie), Resident Evil Appocolyps (Movie), Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Movie), Hellboy (Movie)

What channel for Gods sake!!!

This is MY HOME

FOX News... Not sure what channel where you are. They are doing a comparison of the XBox and the PS3 now... Ugg... I gotta change my shorts.
    X-Box List:
    PSP List:

Sorry for the double post...

go to www.foxnews.com

on the right side of the screen click on the Business tab... Click on the "GAME ON" article to watch the video.
    X-Box List:
    PSP List:

Thread Information