Thread: Desprate for answers

Default Desprate for answers

Iv'e seen alot of videos about xbox 360 including an hour long video from ign, but none of them has told me any specific questions i have.

1)I have seen the memory unit slots on the xbox 360, would that mean the we would fork out another 50 bucks for a memory card.

2)Will the old xbox games be compatible with the new xbox.

3)Would my current xbox live acount be able to transfer to the new system,if not how do i cancel my current one and get the new one.

skorp

Thumbs up

Welcome to XBA!

1) No official prices on anything XBOX360 have been mentioned yet.

2) Supposedly not all of the games will be backwards compatible. They will have a list of games sometime before launch.

3) Yep! You will be able to transfer your existing Live account if you choose to.

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Sword8
    Iv'e seen alot of videos about xbox 360 including an hour long video from ign, but none of them has told me any specific questions i have.

1)I have seen the memory unit slots on the xbox 360, would that mean the we would fork out another 50 bucks for a memory card.

2)Will the old xbox games be compatible with the new xbox.

3)Would my current xbox live acount be able to transfer to the new system,if not how do i cancel my current one and get the new one.

1) It still has a hard drive, that is detachable, so you do NOT have to buy one, but you can if you want to, at least, that's what I'd figure
    The media needs another blackout.

alrighty then thx for the answers, that clears up alot.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

i am wonderin what the memory cards are for if the damn hard drive is detachable.

Lightbulb

The memory cards are just a take anywhere thing i don't think you'de bring your hard drive everywhere also they were more of an extra option to filling those two ports another one is to recharge the controllers or actually buy corded controllers but i don't see a point in that. Does anyone know if there are wireless connections to the TV insteam of av cables
    Scorpion X Hidden Content

Thread Information