Thread: Weird problems.

Default Weird problems.

Well , this is whats Up. Ok i have Two Xbox's One modded " SOFT" With Evox Newest V.
    Then another xbox , New , With no mod . Now The one thats softmodded , can Join xlink kai games fine , Join System links games With other xboxes , yadada every thing is fine with that one , But now my Stock Xbox It use to be able to play system Link games fine Thru A router Or Two xboxes Connected But Crossover And thru a network hub . But all of the sudden i go to play it this weekend And i Cant Play Link games , Thru a hub Or two xbox's Thru Cross over , OR thru a Router. Or kai games Connected to my home network . Now i can play xbox live on this one fine so I have no clue . But I dont think any thing is wrong with my network because my Other xbox " MODDED "works fine and i can Do kai , Sys link with nextdoors Neehbouir , and live when i switch every thing back to stock , so i dont know whats up , Any input would Help .... Ohh one more thing When The system link use to work It would Load The system link Screen When you select Systemlink Fast . But now when you select system link screen It take about 5 seconds to load.... So i have no clue whats up Its really weird...

Thanks,
    Nikon!

Starving College Student

nikon, welcome to the boards...we're glad you've joined, but discussion of modded Xboxes is not allowed.

also, try to separate your posts into paragraphs so its easier to read.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information