Thread: is this a good idea?

Default is this a good idea?

all the game stores by me are still letting people reserve xbox360 so i think i will save up as much money as i can maybe even sell my xbox and my xbox games to get the 400 dollar version so i can play live and stuff
    do you think thats a good a good idea?

There's no more pre-orders because all the stores now know how many boxes they will be getting. That doesn not necessarily mean they have sold all of their allotment. However I do believe that most or all of them have. Ask the store specifically which shipment your pre-rder will be for. If he can't say then you know you'll be getting a later round. But if you've got extra time why not save more and get more?

Remember, every respectable store will have a # of systems on their shelves on launch day.. they will not pre-sell all the 360s they believe they will be getting. You can go somewhere 1 or even 2 hours if you're that worried before the store opens and you should be fine.

I used to post here a lot.

i think its a good idea....i wus thinkin of that too because i want to have xbox live right a.s.a.p..... i would do it
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by thatdude222
    dont overhype games......
    remember fable? me neither.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

All I say is I am glad I got my pre-order in when I saw it on the internet with EBgames.

Thread Information