Thread: Okay, Someone help me figure this out!

Question Okay, Someone help me figure this out!

Okay, I was surfing the game section on XBA, and at the bottom of the list of games there were DVD looking games that have been out for months but I have not seen or heard of them. They are games like "Who Shot Johnny Rock?" and "Crime Patrol" So my question is: Are these things actually games? And if so are they good our is Kabuki Warriors better. I mean, I've read threads about worst games...but these are not on their. So what is the deal?

They're like an interactive DVD game.

if you have a copy of the Official XBOX Magazine March issue. On page 20 there is a list of some other forgotten games like the ones you mentioned.

Dragon's Lair released in 1983
    Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp 1991
    Space Ace 1984
    Mad Dog McCree 1990
    Tiem Traveler 1983

All these game were originally made for laser disc. but or good friends at XBOX made it posible for us to play them if we wanted.

The name Dragons Lair just gave me a shiver, like a cold breeze just past me! I played that game at the arcades when i was still in my (as waximus would say) ninja turtle diapers and to this day I hate that game with all my gaming heart!

The name Dragons Lair just gave me a shiver, like a cold breeze just past me! I played that game at the arcades when i was still in my (as waximus would say) ninja turtle diapers and to this day I hate that game with all my gaming heart!

p.s. im still waiting for my refund from dat arcade for the stress that game put me through!!

Thread Information