Thread: XBOX 360 in stock!!!

Cry XBOX 360 in stock!!!

It just went green at Stockwatch for Amazon's mature bundle!!!!!11
    ( STOCKWATCH if you don't know)

I had been clicking the 'repoll' button for the last 45 minutes straight (no joke) and i saw it go green on amazon so i click on over and it hangs for about 30 seconds, but goes through and i see the add to cart button. i add it to the cart and it hangs for at least 30 seconds more (no joke). then timeouts!!!11
    I refresh and it hangs for a long time again and then i finally have to refresh again and it gives some error page about item not available at this time, blah blah blah. WTF!!!

so what do you think: is amazon really starting to get stock in (and selling out in five minutes) or was this an error on amazon's site??? either way

Why spend time on that site hitting "Repoll" when you can just have the notice sent to your e-mail or cell phone on http://www.collage.ws??

with all these glitches thought, now i'm going to wait a few months (or more) before i get an Xbox 360. Really i think i'll be content with Xbox though....now i can pick up all the games i never got to played on the cheap!

Thread Information