Thread: Memory Unit

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Default Memory Unit

I just have a few questions about the xbox Memory unit.....first off does anyone use them I've never heard of anyone using them and Im just curious if maybe they dont work or what?, Also I was thinking if my xbox was starting to die and I bought a new xbox and I wanted to transfer my saves over to the new xbox would the memory unit work, I think there what 8MB? Im not sure how big most save games are on the harddrive but would that work??
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

my xboxes is loud? :s

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    I just have a few questions about the xbox Memory unit.....first off does anyone use them I've never heard of anyone using them and Im just curious if maybe they dont work or what?, Also I was thinking if my xbox was starting to die and I bought a new xbox and I wanted to transfer my saves over to the new xbox would the memory unit work, I think there what 8MB? Im not sure how big most save games are on the harddrive but would that work??
    Hmm, yeah 8 mg is ok. I think that my action replay that I got (comes with mem card) is 16mb. Get action replay. The memory card is bigger, and you get the usb cable to hook it up and get game saves. With action replay, you can even save your saves to your computer! Get AR.
    hi!

Isnt action replay like the gameshark of the xbox? for cheats and what not?
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Isnt action replay like the gameshark of the xbox? for cheats and what not?
    Well, yea. You can use it as just a memory card though.

o alrite maybe I'll look into that

my xboxes is loud? :s

o alrite maybe I'll look into that
    Hope you do Good luck bro.
    hi!

My little cousin had received a copy of MK Deception over the holidays. He was getting frustrated with having to play through Konquest mode to unlock everything, so I just gave him one of my old MUs with my saved profile for that game. He was in 'hog heaven'...
    "The Pay's The Thing!"

Thread Information