Thread: Phnatasy Star Online, Sonic Team hushhush.

Default Phnatasy Star Online, Sonic Team hushhush.

Hey I was just kinda wondering. Since the Xboxaddict community here is so great at finding information, i was wondering...

Does anyone have any information about PSO for the xbox?

I have read on some sites that Sonic Team has claimed the Gamecube version as 'top priority' and its release will bore then likely beat the xbox and pc's launch dates for PSO.

Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction for some good news. I really loved PSO for the DC and just knowing that its comming to the xbox is making me really anxious, i just kinda hope they GC/PC?Xbox versions launch around the same dates.

Anywho thanks alot for any help =]

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

IT would seem likely that they'd be more excited about the Xbox version since it can actually fullfill the whole "online" part of the title. Oh well...

Does anybody know an estimation as to when this game will be released?? Is it around the time when the Xbox first goes online? I REALLY loved playing PSO online, except for all of those no good thieves (so many rares were stolen from me )...Hopefully they will make it so you can't steal, but they prolly won't. 4 player split screen also looks kewl if you don't have online capabilities. This one looks phun.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

While I guess there is no concrete release date, it seems to be looking like the game will come out this summer. And the thieves didn't irk me (the game was programmed to allow people to be cool or be bastar.ds), what really got me angry were the cheaters. Of course, those who cheated with the gamesharks in order to steal were the absolute lowest.

I can't wait for it either

Thread Information