Thread: how do u parry an attack on Fight night round 3

Default how do u parry an attack on Fight night round 3

??? im being murdered u gotta help me
    God, I Love A Happy Ending: And They All Lived Happily Ever After, Except For The Prince, Who Died 3 Weeks Later Of Hepatitis B

punch the other guy, and don't get hit by his punches... fighting is quite simple really

I used to post here a lot.

....no i know how to punch
    wat im trying to do is when ur blocking and someone punches u u counter attack them
    God, I Love A Happy Ending: And They All Lived Happily Ever After, Except For The Prince, Who Died 3 Weeks Later Of Hepatitis B

to parry you gotta hold the right trigger and push a direction on the right thumb stick (technical name for it ) up left and up right will block your face to one side or another and same way with down low...you gotta time it well because if you just hold it there they'll punch elsewhere...as soon as he punches where u ahve blocked he'll be momentarilly stunned and u can unload a few punches
    stuff i've won- copy of Spy Hunter, copy of WWF: Raw is war, NFL Fever strategy guide, Naki G-pak carrying case, Hunter the Reckoning T-shirt, NFL 2k3 strategy guide, a copy of "opening the xbox", and the 9 holes of xmas which i never received.....and a mini controller

ok i see thanks

Thread Information